Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, July 26, 2013

week 7 results

So, it was a pretty hectic week for me this past week.  I had a date with bachelor #1 on Friday, in which we went for ice cream, I had a friend up visiting on Saturday, which meant lots of alcohol (she's a bad bad influence, lol!). And THAT meant that I was hungover on Sunday and wanted to eat ALL THE THINGS. Then Monday night I had a date with bachelor #2, which was a dinner date.  

I only managed to get three workouts in this past week, because I had to be careful of my back - it's on the verge of going out on me - muscle spasms. This happens with my back every so often, so I know to be careful with it.

So.....color me stunned when I stepped on the scale this morning and managed to lost another 1.8 lbs! I would have been happy to break even this week, but I am absolutely thrilled!  

I even got my first "Have you lost weight" question today. :D

I have to go back and track a few things on WW from today, and check my measurements, so I don't have all my numbers this week.  I'll try and do those tomorrow. I have a date with bachelor #2 tonight, and a date with bachelor #1 tomorrow night. I feel so popular, lol!

Here's my abbreviated totals for the week. I'll try and come back tomorrow and update them.

Weekly Changes:
# of Workout Days: 3 (42.5 miles)
Weight lost this week: 1.8 lbs
Total weight lost: 12.8 lbs 


Happy weekend, All!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment