Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 14, 2013

quick post

Just a quick drive-by post to say that I hit my first goal today! I know, I shouldn't weigh myself more than once a week, but it happens.

I'm down 10.4 lbs, which was my 5% goal.  Next mini-goal is to get that bottom counter, which is at "40 lbs to go" right now, down into the 30s. I'll hit that this coming week for sure. Next big goal is my 10% mark - another 9.6 lbs to go to make that.

I think I need to change my setting on WW so that weigh-in day is on Sunday. Friday's tend to let me down when I step on the scale, but apparently I do better at watching what I eat than I thought on the weekends.

It's the little things that motivate me right now. I didn't get my workout in yesterday like I'd hoped, but I'm definitely more motivated to workout today. And to go food shopping, which I hate doing.

How'd you do this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment