Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 15, 2013

FMM!





"If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!"
Foodie Questions
1. Do you make grocery lists?  Only if I'm using peapod. Does that count? I hate hate hate food shopping.
2.  Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store?  If I have to go to the store, because my order isn't worth using peapod, then I try and just hit the outer perimeter of the store. It basically has all the essentials- produce, meat/seafood, dairy, bread. I try and get in and out in under 20 minutes, usually.
3.  What is your favorite seasoning?  I don't use many seasonings when I cook, sometimes a little Jane's Crazy Mixed-Up Salt. Otherwise, I usually flavor my food with garlic, vinegar, lemon/lime or things like that.
4.  What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now?  some spinach/arugula mix, yogurt and veggies.
5.  What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now?  I have some Brigham's Hot Fudge sauce in there. I don't even need ice cream for it - a teaspoon of the stuff, even cold, is pretty good.
6. What is the most exotic produce you've ever had? Interesting question, and I'm completely blanking out on it, sadly!  Probably something I've eaten on one of my trips. So sad I'm drawing a blank here!
7. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant.  There's this great little takeout place that just opened about six months ago in my town, Mediterranean food. They have hummus, baba ghanoush, shish kabob, etc.  So yummy!
8.  What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?)  I grew up eating a lot of pasta, so I'm not a big fan of it. I rarely ever cook it, but when I do, it's just regular.
9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose?  This week, it'd be butterscotch brownies. I have been craving them something fierce, but there's something like two sticks of butter in the recipe.  
10.  If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate?  Neither would bother me overly much. I'm much more into snacking on popcorn. If you took away my coffee though, I'd fall over dead.

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a place close to me that served hummus. Love it!

    Found you through FMM!

    ReplyDelete