Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 8, 2013

FMM

I stumbled across this website a couple weeks ago, and thought I'd join in on the fun!



"If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!"
1.  Are you a planner, or do you prefer to see where the moment takes you?  I'm a bit of both, though I lean towards spontaneous. I hate planning things too far out, because most times by the time the date arrives, it starts to feel like an obligation, instead of something fun!
2.  How often do you blog?  Just started blogging again after a break of many years. I've been updating once or twice a week - Still working on prettying up the place, need to see if my old html skillz are there.
3.  Do you color your hair?  Oh my yes. Must. Cover. The. Grey.  I'm not happy with the color right now, I need to dye it closer to my natural color - a dark brown.
4. If you had to choose between running or riding a bike, which one would you choose?  Bike, definitely.
5.  Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?  Yes, as often as possible! Heading to Greece in October. Two years ago I went to Italy. 
6.  Do you like weddings?  Yes, as a guest. I've been a maid-of-honor in a lot of weddings, and it's much more enjoyable to just be a guest. 
7.  What is your favorite guilty pleasure on TV?  Oh, Ancient Aliens, without a doubt!  I love sitting there and mocking the show, and the guy with the crazy hair is just amusing!  It's what I watch to wind-down on Friday nights, after a long work week.
8.  Are you good at math?  I'm okay with regular math, but get into that complicated alegebra or calculus stuff, and I'm lost. 
9.  What is the last movie you watched?  I re-watched Avengers last night, and last week I saw White House Down.
10.  Share five adjectives that your friends would use to describe you.  Friendly, smart, snarky, witty, and nice.
Bonus:  Did you celebrate Independence Day?  If so, what did you do? I had last week off, so I spent two days down the Cape, and on the 4th itself, I went to a cookout at my parents' house. It was a pretty laid back day, it was nice.

1 comment:

  1. I call my grays "sparklers" - and I get rid of them as quickly as possible!

    Greece & Italy - how exciting! I'd love to explore there!

    stopping in from FMM - hi!

    ReplyDelete