Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, July 12, 2013

week 5 results

This week was pretty good! I did well picking out my meals and managed to work out five times. Though, I will say - Wednesday's workout was a struggle, and last night I was feeling some pain when I went to bed - just some aches and tired limbs, which went away overnight. Today's my day off from exercising, but I'll be back at it tomorrow. I am hoping that next week I hit my first goal, so that's some motivation to be good!

My next mini-goal is to get the tracker way down at the bottom of my blog to read "weight to go" that's less than in the 40s. There's something a lot easier about saying I want to lose 30ish pounds compared to 40ish pounds. Even if I only say it to myself and the anonymous interwebz, lol!

I had to travel for work today, and aside from my increased caffeine intake (must have an iced coffee for a road-trip ), I did well. I had a yogurt before I got on the road, and a peach when I got to my destination. Then for lunch they brought in sandwiches, and I went with half a nice healthy turkey wrap (lots of veggies, and just a little mustard added) instead of one of the big fat sandwiches. Skipped the chips, had a diet coke to drink. Had a grilled chicken sandwich for dinner.  I'm still within my points for the day, yay!

WW lowered my daily value a point this week. Nothing major, I sometimes have one or two left over, so it shouldn't be too bad. I didn't touch my weekly points this week, and a less than half of my activity points.

I'm proud of my activity points, actually. If I hadn't had a rough Wednesday, I would have hit 40 this week! I was a point short on Wednesday because I cut my workout time by a couple of minutes.  Right now, I'm up to 35 mins/workout on my bike. When I first started, 10 minutes was a struggle! This coming week I'm upping it a mile, so will add a few more minutes to my workout time.  

Weekly Changes:

# of Workout Days: 5
Weight lost this week: 2.0 lbs
Total weight lost: 8.0 lbs
Activity Points remaining: 21/39
Weekly Points remaining: 49/49

Inches Lost (to-date, with this week's changes in red): 1.5 (hips), 4.0 (thighs),0.75 (calves), 1.0 (upper arms),1.5 (waist)

I guess that's about all for now. I still need to work on sprucing up the blog. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment