Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, July 19, 2013

week 6 results

It was a good week!  It was also a non-hungry week, which was good because it was a busy week, and I neglected to go food shopping.  I got two goals crossed off my list! 

I also did really well on the bike this week, mile-wise. It was a struggle this week and I didn't get my five workouts in. I did manage to get four in though, and I will absolutely take that, because finding the motivation to work out last night and tonight was really hard. But I did it.  I don't mind it once I've started, because I've accepted that I am going to spend 40+ minutes doing it once I've started. 

Weekly Changes:
# of Workout Days: 4 (50.67 miles)
Weight lost this week: 3.2 lbs!
Total weight lost: 11.0 lbs - put me 1 lb over on the 5% goal!
Activity Points remaining: 35/38
Weekly Points remaining: 49/49

Inches Lost (to-date, with the ones that changed this week in red): 2.0 (hips), 4.0 (thighs), 1.0 (calves), 1.0 (upper arms), 2.0 (waist) 

This week I wore a pair of work pants that I haven't worn in a long while because they were too tight. I think the last time I wore them was 2 years ago. I also retired a pair that were sort of loose to begin with, because they're completely unwearable now. I have some capris that I should pull out to see if they fit me better now. These are the fun perks, being able to wear some clothes that I haven't been able to in a while!


Goals
Lose 10 lbs (5%)
"lbs to go" under 40 
Lose another 10 lbs (10%)
"lbs to go" under 30
Lose another 10 lbs (15%)
"lbs to go" under 20
170 for Greece in October
Lose another 10 lbs (20%)
"lbs to go" under 10Lose another  10 lbs (25%)
Weigh 150 lbs 
Re-evaluate weight loss goal - am I happy or do I want to try to lose more?

Non-scale goals
Bike 25 miles - up to 13+ miles now. Halfway there!
Run 1 mile
Fit into a size 10
Run a 5k (this will be a 2014 goal, I think)
Sign up for gym membership
Buy a pair of expensive non-plus jeans
Buy an expensive pair of knee boots

Guess that's about it for this week. How'd you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment