Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 3, 2013

week 8 results

Another decent week, weight-loss wise!  I am down 2.6 lbs this week, which brings my weight loss to over 15 lbs!  I didn't get a single workout in this week, which was really bad, but I will work on that this coming week. I may have to alter my plans on how many workouts I get in, because I've suddenly developed a life, and am not home much right now. I met a wonderful guy, and we've been going out a lot these past couple of weeks. :D

Weekly Changes:
# of Workout Days: 1 - nothing on the exercise bike, but I got an hour and a half walk in on a date, as well as some bowling this week. Every little bit helps, right? I didn't track those on WW though.

Weight lost this week: 2.6
Total weight lost: 15.4 lbs  
Activity Points remaining: 0/0
Weekly Points remaining: 49/49

WW knocked another point off my daily points this week. 

Inches Lost (to-date, with the ones that changed this week in red): 3.5 (hips), 4.0 (thighs), 1.0 (calves), 1.5 (upper arms), 2.5 (waist), 1.5 (bust)

This was a pretty good week - I had several people comment on my weight loss, and I wore a dressy outfit this week that I thought that I looked really good in.  My go-to jeans, which were tight in January, are now really loose on me - I had to keep hiking them up yesterday. It may be time to invest in a belt, lol! 

I typically wear a size 14 jean from Old Navy and they're too big now. Granted, ON has vanity sizing, but I'm going to take it as a good sign that they're too big. In fact, I tried on some size 12 shorts from ON that my sister has, and they fit me really well!  I may have to swing through the store and try on a pair of jeans in a 12, to see how they fit.

I am still on-target to hit my goal in October - 30 lbs. Right now, my current goal is to hit the 20 mark. I'm hoping that will happen in the next 2-3 weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment