Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 28, 2013

this week's results

I ended the week down a total of 1.4 lbs. I had a hungry week, so I used all my activity points, and about half of my weekly points. It was a great week for inches lost though! Check out my numbers below. You can definitely tell that I'm biking it, look at that 2.75 inch loss (to-date) on my thighs!

Weekly Changes:
# of Workout Days: 5
Weight Lost: 1.4 lbs
Inches Lost (to-date): 2 (hips), 2.75 (thighs), .5 (calves), .5 (upper arms),1 (waist and torso, each)
Activity Points remaining: 0/24 
Weekly Points remaining: 27/49

I'm on vacation this coming week (yay!!!!), and going down the Cape for a couple of days, so I hope that doesn't derail me.  I do plan to work out 6 days this coming week, so I'm hoping that offsets whatever I end up eating while I"m gone. I already know there's an ice cream cone in my future, as well as at least one eat-out breakfast. Other than those two things, I'm totally going to try and behave. I also hope the extra walking around helps, and I have plans to do some clean-up out in my back patio (there are a LOT of weeds out there).

Feel free to note and let me know you're out there! I'd love to hear from you - are you challenging yourself too? How's it going for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment