Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

the month mark

I have officially been working out for a month now!  I've logged 151 miles on my stationary bike and got a few walks in as well.  In the past 31 days I have worked out 21 days. Not too bad for my first month's effort!

I am going to aim for every day this coming month, minus the three days that I'm going away next week. I'm sure I'll get plenty of walking in around the Cape, but not anything that I can log. I need to get a pedometer, maybe I'll look this weekend. It'd be good to track just on a daily basis anyways.

My weekly weigh-in isn't until Friday, but I sneaked a peek this morning (I try not to step on the scale every day), and I'm down 1.8 lbs since last Friday morning. That makes me feel so much better, after only pulling a single pound the prior two weeks. I want to hit my 5% goal by the end of July, which is totally doable right now.  Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment