Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 21, 2013

this week's results

Today was weigh-in day, and I'm down a pound from last week. I was hoping for more, but I'll take any minus!

I lost two inches from around my hips since I last measured, which is a better inspiration for me - the weight loss may be slow, but I've got to remind myself that I'm working out and losing fat but gaining muscle.

I got four exercise days in this week, which is one less than I want per week, but I had to wait for my new bike to come in, and then I had to put it together. Now that I have a better bike that has tension adjustment on it, my miles are down per workout, but I'm definitely sweating more!  Time to start working on adding miles/time each week again.

WW went pretty well this week - I racked up 21 Activity points (used only 3) and didn't touch my weekly points at all.

Weekly Change:
# of Workout Days: 4
Weight Lost: 1 lb
Inches Lost: 2 (hips)
Activity Points: 3/21
Weekly Points: 0/49

Feel free to note and let me know you're out there! I'd love to hear from you - are you challenging yourself too? How's it going for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment