Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 26, 2013

FMM

Well, I fell off the radar for a few weeks.  I've been slacking on the diet, but I've been maintaining my weight loss so far, so that's good at least.  I get back on the diet this Friday.





"If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!"


Questions and Answers
1.  What is a typical weekday like for you?  I get up at 6:15 and need about 30-45 minutes to just sit there, drink coffee, and wake up. In the shower no later than 7, and out the door no later than 7:15. I have my morning "get ready" routine down pat, after all these years. Out of work typically by 4, and home by around 4:30 or so.  Wednesday and Friday nights are date nights with my boyfriend.  Mondays and Thursdays are workout nights and tidying up nights. Tuesday nights are typically my do nothing nights because I come home to a clean house (I have a cleaner). It's a workout night though.
2.  Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one song that you always listen to when you’re sad.  I have quite a few songs that perk me up. Lately it's been Starry Eyed Surprise by Oakenfold.  One of my sad songs is Look Away by Chicago.
3.  Did you watch the VMA’s last night?  I did not, but I heard all about Miley Cyrus, and I am going to go search for the clip of the N*Sync reunion. I honestly haven't been into the VMAs in at least 15 years.
4.  Share at least two that you possess. I'm assuming this has to do with skills based off the original answers?  I'm a fairly decent knitter and I rock at trivia games.
5.  Share one thing that you wish you had the confidence to do.  Lately I've been thinking of two things that I've always wanted to do, and wondering if I should just do them. One is to go skydiving, which is insane, since I'm afraid of heights, but one of those things I've always wanted to do. The second is that I want a tattoo. This one will more likely happen - I know what I want, and where, and I know when I hit a certain goal, I will get it.
6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have.  I'm actually very shy in crowds, probably because of my introvert tendencies. People at work think that I'm insane when I say that, because part of my job is to hold presentations for large crowds of people. But - that's just a role I play in my job, and I know how to get through it. In a social situation though? Totally uncomfortable.
7.  If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead?  Oh man, I have no clue. Preferably one of my own creation. And I would totally have people whose job titles would be "minion". I love minions!
8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy. Knitting, reading, painting my nails.
9.  Is there someone in your life that you wish you could say “I love you” to?  Well, I say it when I mean it, though there are few people that have passed away that I could say it to again. I haven't hit the "I love you" phase with the boyfriend yet, that's still new. 
10.  Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend. I went for a ride on my boyfriend's motorcycle both days this weekend, and am slowly getting used to being on it (I used to be terrified of them)!


No comments:

Post a Comment